Injured at Work Questionnaire

Do you have a work-related injury or illness? You may be entitled to a range of compensation benefits.

Start Your Claim - Injured at Work
0% Complete
1 of 4
Are you a NSW Police Officer?
Have you suffered an injury or illness at work or because of work?
Where were you normally working when the injury or illness occurred?

If you have suffered a work related injury or illness, you may have a claim against your employer's insurer for compensation or benefits.

Because you selected that neither you nor another person have suffered a physical or psychological injury, we cannot assist you with a Workcover claim.

However, please feel free to call us if you would like to learn more about our services.

At Bourke Legal we practice in NSW and Queensland only. If you are looking for assistance for a personal injury which happened in a different state, you should contact the Law Society of that state for an appropriate referral.

We do not practice in Comcare at Bourke Legal. We recommend that you contact the Law Society in the state in which you normally work to seek an appropriate referral.