Bourke Legal lawyers are experts in claims for Emergency Workers in New South Wales.
Bourke Legal strives to provide emergency workers with the support they deserve. If you are suffering from, diagnosed, or have been discharged caused by PTSD, please make an appointment with us immediately.
If you are injured during your years of service as a Police Officer or Paramedic, you are entitled to make a claim for:
- All reasonably necessary medical expenses
- Make-up pay – where you’re back at work, but not back to your full hours or duties
- Lump-sum payments for ‘pain and suffering’. When you’ve suffered a permanent impairment of a body part due to an injury occurring on duty (such as a back injury at work)
Work Injury Damages Claims
If you sustained a work related injury in the last 30 years, the Australian Government has preserved your right to demand a claim for work injury damages, provided you’ve suffered an injury that is assessed at 15% (or more) of what is termed ‘Whole Person Impairment’.
We can also help with
- General advice when you’ve been off work a while and you think you can’t go back – helping you understand your ongoing entitlements;
- What Medical Discharge means for you;
- How to get your TPD lump sum;
- What happens once you leave.
No Win, No Pay
At Bourke Legal, we have a No Win-No Fee policy. What this means is that you do not pay legal fees unless your case is successful. If your case succeeds, that’s when we’ll charge our legal fees.
Call us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Contact Bourke Legal Work Injury Claims Lawyers NSW Today
Bourke Legal is committed to helping you at a difficult time in your life. Our team of expert NSW work injury claims lawyers can assist you in understanding your rights and obtaining the compensation you are entitled to, without having to worry about out-of-pocket legal costs.