Bourke Legal Public Liability Claims Lawyers NSW
If you were injured in a public place, either through no fault of your own, or were partially to blame, you may be entitled to make a public liability claim.
Injured in a Public Place? How We Can Help
Injuries sustained in a public place, especially those that require you to miss work, may significantly impact your life. So, if you find yourself in this circumstance, we strongly advise you to contact a Public Liability lawyers for assistance in getting the compensation you deserve.
Injuries that Fall Under Public Liability
At Bourke Legal, we have successfully obtained compensation for our clients in cases involving:
- Paddleboard v surfer in the ocean
- Dog attacks
- Physical assault in pubs and hotels
- Slips and falls in supermarkets and shops
- Falls due to service pits or Council footpaths
- Playground and schoolyard injuries
- Trips on hazards in commercial premises
- Waterslide injuries
- Hot water system malfunction causing burns
- Falls on private, Council owned or commercial premises
- Falls on stairs
- Injuries related to animal husbandry and farming practices
- Speed boat accidents
- Diving incidents
- Balustrading/balcony/deck collapse injuries
Lodging a Public Liability Claim NSW
Public Liability claims are complex and require legal help. Making a claim for compensation will invariably activate an insurance company’s legal team and for this reason, among others, you need to be able to prosecute your case effectively.
Public liability claims are bound by strict time limits. In order not to compromise your legal rights, seek legal advice today from Bourke Legal.
Entitlements to Compensation – Public Liability Claims
The amount of compensation you could receive from a Public Liability claim ultimately depends on the specific circumstances of your case, which you should discuss with our Public Liability lawyers. Typically, compensation claims in these types of matters include:
- Medical costs
- Expenses for nursing and at-home care
- Lost income (current and future)
- Compensation for pain and suffering